its time to write, because its time to sleep

well, i'm just going to speak my mind as always, so here it goes

on the night i turned 21, i drove home at 1am eating chips and salsa, and drinking a diet coke while listening, wait actually, blasting DMB, from Biola College. I'll never forget seeing the open freeway and thinking "This kicks ass"

small fear of mine --- waking up to discover ivy had grown over my legs and chest

my friend dave can do handstands in the spa. sure its totally rightous, but spas are for relaxing, not aerobics

i misspell things alot, but i'm also really stubborn. the two never really conflict with each other. the two never really battle each other. my illiteracy never wars against my stubbornality

i used to clean carpets. one time i was cleaning a spot with a powerful acid on a rag, then shoved the rag in my pocket. it soaked through my jeans and chemicaly burned my thigh. i came to the conclusion that i needed to blame the chemical for being stupid and sneaky

i'll be going to sleep soon, but not before watching at least 30 minutes of ID4. (independence day)

sometimes i find that the solution to problems in my life are usually solved by the people that are already in my life, and i'm just kind of lame for not realizing it sooner. its always the best to trust God, but sometimes you need to put faith in your friends to keep the trust in God. a conversation goes miles, but dishonesty ends up nowhere

my jeep is covered in mud. its been a week. i catch people staring at me and shaking their heads. i love spiting people (spiting - to spite). so i might just go another week as long as tom, andy, taylor, gabe and ryan hodge stop drawing swasticas, racial slurs, male genitalia, and cus words on all my windows in the dirt

jim jam jamin jupiters i'm off to bed

2 comments:

Brent said...

I bet I could guess who drew what on your car.

Allison said...

I was under the stupid assumption that this was all one story...so I was nervous as to how you would drive your car home once ivy had grown all over your arms and legs.